Palos Mitchell Alpha Fund
The Palos-Mitchell Alpha Fund is an open-ended trust established on January 29, 2019. Palos Management Inc. is responsible for the investment decisions of the fund
The Palos Mitchell Alpha fund is sub-advised by Palos Wealth Management Inc.
For daily performance, please visit globefund.com or morningstar.com
Please note that commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any securityholder that would have reduced returns. The Fund is not guaranteed, its value changes frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
Efficient Portfolio Strategy
U.S. & Canadian Equities
- Active strategies
- Technical & fundamental analysis
- Strategic hedging
- Options strategies
- Dynamic sector rotation
- Large capitalization focus
PALOS MANAGEMENT INC.
Order Management System
SGGG Fund Services Inc.
Administrator, Transfer Agent and Record Keeper
SGGG Fund Services Inc.
Auditor (firm and funds)
Prime Broker and Custodian
The Management Process
The Investment Committee
Involves daily meetings to remain up to date with current news. Additionally, it includes the discussion of economic factors, company specific factors, investment themes, and of investment rational.
Involves conducting Bloomberg research & analysis, external research, fundamental analysis. Includes meetings with management, such as on site visits and analyst meetings with experts.
Review and Reassessment
Involves monitoring portfolio weightings, analyzing market movements, stock screening, additional fundamental analysis, and risk management. Further revision and adjustments are made if needed.
The Monitoring Process
- Gross, net exposure, leverage and cash are monitored (metrics provided by SGGG, front office system)
- Exposure to North American listed securities only
- Options exposure is covered by the underlying security or cash
- Front office system SGGG provides transparency on all trades since January 1, 2013
- Third party fund administration, recordkeeping and NAV valuation by one of the world’s largest independent administrators
- Independent annual audit of firm and funds done by a major international firm, Business Continuity Plan and Internal Control and Compliance Manual are in place